CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 24, 2009

Shelfari!!!!!

So last year my friend Kelsey told me about an awesome site for people who love to read! It's called shelfari.com! It's like facebook for books! You log in, and search for a book. Once you find the book your looking for you can add it to your virtual book shelf. There it has simple options where you can catagorize books by selecting "I want to read", "Reading now", and "I've read it." Then you can also select the options of naming books as "Favorites", "I own this", or put it on your "Wish list." You can rate and review books, join groups about your favorite books and subjects, and make friends. Shefari is the BEST site for keeping track of what you and your friends are reading. I have a preview of my shelfari shelf on the right side bar of this blog. So click the sign up button underneath it! You won't be sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment